Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This is my absolute favorite time of year and I get so happy when it's time to decorate! Lastnight after Brody went to bed we got out all the Christmas stuff and turned on Christmas Vacation...I think that's what we watch every year when we're putting up the tree lol. Love that movie. :) This morning when Brody woke up Travis went and turned the lights on the tree on so he would see it when I brought him down the stairs...he was mesmerized :) This is going to be such a fun Christmas with him....I just can't wait to see his excitement when he gets all of his new toys on Christmas morning :)
 
I also started a new tradition for our family this year- I've collected Christmas books for each day of December until Christmas Eve and wrapped them. I'm going to put them in a bin by the Christmas tree and each night we are going to randomly pick one and read it to Brody.  On Christmas Eve he gets to open the special one - a box with "Twas the Night Before Christmas", new jammies and slippers. Christmas time with kids is SO much more fun :)
 
Here's a few pictures of our decorations.
 
 
 
 
And here's a picture of me and my big belly.  It's crazy to me that we are only about 10 weeks away from how far along I was when I had Brody. This pregnancy is going so fast.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment