Monday, February 11, 2013

Almost there!

 
35 1/2 Weeks
 


I haven't been great at blogging in the past month- too much nesting and enjoying the last few weeks with Brody as an only child. We are SO excited to meet our little girl and I think Brody is going to be a really great big brother.  It's going to be so hard to be away from him for FOUR days while we are in the hospital but he will be in great hands :)  I had my last progesterone shot on Friday and I will stop taking the pills Thursday night -- if this goes anything like Brody we are preparing for her to be here this weekend :)  We'll see! 
 
I can't begin to describe how happy I am about our growing family and I know there are a lot of great stages of life but I'm pretty sure this is the best time of my life. Feeling baby kicks in my belly, the excitement of bringing a new baby home, watching my babies play together, going through all of this with my amazing husband and learning as we go.  These are the times I know I'm going to look back on and wish I could live all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment